Shop by category
All Journals Journal. Environmental Reviews. Article TOC. Cited by View all 22 citing articles Solvation environment effects on the photoisomerization equilibrium of the model tannins catechin and epicatechin as natural sunscreens in aquatic systems.
Effects of Ultraviolet Radiation and Contaminant-related Stressors on Arctic Freshwater Ecosystems
Patterns of hydrogen peroxide among lakes of the Mackenzie Delta, western Canadian Arctic. Article Tools.
- Vernacular Architecture in the 21st Century: Theory, Education and Practice.
- Communications In Mathematical Physics - Volume 296.
- Anguish at Antietam.
- A Compendium of Christian Theology :Systematic Theology Vol 2 of 3.
- The amount of UV radiation to the Arctic is increasing.
- Effects of UV radiation.
- The Independent (1 September 2015)!
Journal Tools Instructions to authors Get an email alert for the latest issue Check out the journal's featured content Follow the Journal Subscribe Now or click here for more information. Systems Ecology. Fingerprint ultraviolet B radiation. Arctic region. Peltigera aphthosa.
Plant Ecology , , Solheim, B. In: Plant Ecology.
In: Plant Ecology , Vol. AU - Solheim, B. Edition th.
ISBN Media Book. DEWEY Series Ecological Studies.
Year Publication Date Place of Publication Berlin. Country of Publication Germany.
Edition Description Softcover Repri. Series Number
Related UV Radiation and Arctic Ecosystems
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved