Personal Sign In.
- Catalog Record: Wireless operational security | HathiTrust Digital Library!
- Practical Optics?
- The Hacker Playbook: Practical Guide To Penetration Testing.
Ransome author Sign in to write a review. We can order this Usually dispatched within 3 weeks.
Quantity Add to basket. This item has been added to your basket View basket Checkout.
This comprehensive wireless network book addresses the operational and day-to-day security management requirements of 21st century companies. Wireless networks can easily be reconfigured, are very mobile, allow for potentially nonstop exposure, and require the level of security be scrutinized even more than for wired networks. This includes inherent security flaws in various wireless architectures that result in additional risks to otherwise secure converged wired networks.
An even worse scenario is one where an insecure wireless network is connected to a weakly secured or insecure wired network and the wireless subnet is not separated from the wired subnet. There are approximately a dozen popular books that cover components of the architecture, design, theory, issues, challenges, and recommended policies for wireless security, none of which address them in a practical, operationally-oriented and comprehensive way. Wireless Operational Security bridges this gap.
- Open Source Architecture.
- Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure (opsec)?
- Charter for Working Group.
- Wireless Operational Security.
- On the Operational Security Assurance Evaluation of Networked IT Systems.
- Rackhams Fairies, Elves and Goblins: More than 80 Full-Color Illustrations.
- Drug interactions in psychiatry.
- Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure (opsec).
- Measuring the cosmos : how scientists discovered the dimensions of the universe?
- 1st Edition?
Added to basket. Blockchain Basics. Daniel Drescher.
Wireless Operational Security-A book by John W. Rittinghouse | S-Logix
Jenny Phillips. The Cyber Effect. Mary Aiken. Tools and Weapons.
Brad Smith. Data and Goliath. Bruce Schneier.fr.lojaduhaxy.tk
Travelling Overseas with Electronic Devices
To indentify critical information and protect it by assessing vulnerabilities and the threat to determine the risk and then applying OPSEC Measures to lessen or negate the threat and vulnerabilities to an acceptable level of risk. Family members can use OPSEC at home and at work to prevent personal information from getting to people who want to steal from them or harm them.
Identify Critical Information: Any information someone could use to hurt us financially or physically should be considered critical information.
These include:. Your email address will not be published.
Related Wireless Operational Security
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved